Friday 10 August 2007

Ollie, Malcolm so far...sorry it's late!

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been a bit lazy with the blog recently! Anyway this is what I've been up to...

As you guys know I'm modelling Malcolm for this project 'semi-realistically'. I want to capture him looking as natural as possible, and plan to pose him relaxing in a chair (Which will possibly be red, like the above picture). The lighting I'm going to use will be similar to the Caravaggio below. With a fixed light allowing me to bake final gather into the texture.. I think! The rest of the images show my progress so far, but I really hope you can give me some feedback on likeness, mesh flow or anything really! Before I begin UVing, and setting the pose.

Cheers dudes!



Details:



The Body and wires:




Trying to capture likness...


Zprojections test:



Story so far..!

No comments: