Friday 8 June 2007

Ahmed's Chunky Robot

Hi Andrew, fellow modellers













I am sorry I did not post stuff on here earlier, but I thought I really need to spend sometime working on the design of my project first, and unlike the guys on here I cant really sketch as well so for me its quicker to start modelling and design actually in 3D



Basically my idea is to design a big robot that has a chest piece that seperate and is more like a a small spaceship..and in order for the robot to come to life the chest part has to dock into where the shoulders sit.







































I am getting a bit frustrated trying to think of an inresting shape for the centre piece.






I have sketched out the front view and a cheezy perspective and thought I can just get on with the model so I can play with shapes and see what I can come up with, akso I have only done low poly modelling so I am learning at the same time.

I have emailed you the OBJ so kindly if you have a moment at all..

Any input from you guys regarding the design or the way its modelled or anything at all would be very appreciated.






















































































Thank you so much for your time

Ahmed T.

No comments: