Friday 20 July 2007

Hey Everyone

Sorry the last two responses were a little rushed and not overly helpful. This last week has been absolutely crazy at work, but that's what we love anyway. I will add some more comments to Emma and Dan, but I'm confident you're both on the right track!
I will be away on a photo reference shoot in Prague for the next week (sounds exotic, but there won't be any time to take in the sights).
Anyway, it would be good to see some more posts. I know you all have been working hard and you must have some cool stuff to show. Even if you are not completely happy with your stuff just post it anyway! It's better to get some feedback than go too far and have to redo work.
Also, feel free to comment amongst each other. I'm sure you all must have great ideas for the other students.
I'll be back soon!
cheers
Andrew

No comments: