Friday 3 August 2007

Hi Andrew

Hope all is well.


I have been working solidly on my robot and I have attached a couple of screen caps for him so far...I still want to add in more wires like in the concept art.






The Robot is done modelling wise, although I am finding the number of polys after subdividing them very worrying!! as they have gone over 2 million so far! being only 300k before subdividing...

The Robot is more of an expolrer type hence the big hands











I am nearly done with the centre hover craft that will take the pilot to the chest area, and also the environment is almost finished as well although I am finding showing the sense of scale a bit tough at the moments











So before i move on to the next stage thought I would share with you guys, and if any input is possible, please let me know.



I have emailed an OBJ file if you can kindly have a look at it whenever is possible that would be great.

All the best

Ahmed

No comments: