Wednesday 9 May 2007

Ahmed T.'s Bio

Hi Andrew

My name is Ahmed T Hussein, first of all thank you so much for letting us join this blog, and sorry my bio has come in so late
As for my background
I have studied a B.Sc. in Architectural design and CAD.



I have worked as an Architect both in the UK and abroad. Since I got my degree 5 years ago I have been working part time as an Architect and 3D artist and also been a senior CAD demonstrator at Plymouth university.











My role at work has evolved a lot during the years and I have found myself focusing on 3D visualisation of buildings and their environments more than the construction side.

I was thrilled when I found out about this course that has enabled me to work outside the realms of Architecture.

For my second term project I worked on a game called 2145
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8xV01jido4





I wanted to focus more on character design and animation ... and still do parts of the environment, I was solely responsible for an extra level I created for a german magazine
that was intrested in our work.






For my final project I would like to design a "transformer style" Robot, an environment and maybe a high detailed cockpit.
I am very influenced by Anime and Japanese robots from the late 70s early 80s
I will upload the sketches very shortly.
Again thanks for your time

No comments: