Thursday 10 May 2007

Hi all, i thought i'd update the blog with my concept painting of the enviroment (looking a bit dark on here).




I also been having some re-thinks about my project, as although i came to the course to focus on modelling and texturing, its starting to feel like a shame that I'm closing the door slightly on animation at this point. So i would like to involve some more animation and have decided to try and introduce a creature (probably a small alien bug of some sort). It's a little scary trying to do it all but I am looking at ways of making this happen at the moment. I wonder if you have any advice about techniques used in environment construction i.e i plan to use the back landscape as a matte painting - maybe i should consider more matte painting. i am also starting to think of what will be seen and for how long through the camera and developing a block test.


thanks
bye

No comments: