Thursday 10 May 2007

OH update, Bring on thy hair! W.I.P. 2

Hey guys,

Here's a fue pics of my work so far. It's a bit ruff around the edges at the moment... I'm trying to get the fox to a certain standard at this point, allowing me to start the other character. As you can see from my UV map I have decided to concentrate the detail on the parts of the model the viewer will see most of. And the rest I've left to be covered in hair. (Hopefully!!!)



This is my first hair test on his tail. Apart from the high specular, I'm quite pleased with the result and would be happy with this sort of coverage. Renders are quite slow, but think I can knock these down a little but reducing the number of segments that make up the hair.


And here is a little grooming on the feet! Feed back would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers Ollie

No comments: